Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ocarina of Time - Intro

Hey guys. This new post will be all about my all time favorite game, Ocarina of Time. For those of you who haven't played it yet, you are missing out on a LOT. The story line is remarkable, and that's not to mention the actual game play. The dungeons are amazing, although most of you probably found at least one really hard. The music is memorable, with the best songs coming from places such as the Forest Temple, Spirit Temple, and Hyrule Field. And no one can forget the whole Fire Temple music controversy (don't know? Just comment or email me at the address in the first post).

Now to get to the interesting stuff. Did you guys know that young Link is actually 11 years old and adult Link is 18 years old? Not a well known fact. Another fact, did you know that there are 100 Gold Skulltulas in the game, and you can always find one if you drop some bugs in those brown patches? If you do end up getting all of the Gold Skulltulas, you can go to the Skulltula House and get a Big Rupee from the man in the middle whenever you want. Pretty cool.

Anyone need any help on how to get a weapon or beat a level? Ask me. I beat this game more than once and with all the weapons, so I am the right guy to ask.

If you guys want any specific topic you want me to discuss, just email me about it. Like I said earlier, I've uncovered a load of this game's secrets. So keep in touch.

1 comment:

  1. Nintendo has actually changed link's offical age in game the new ages are 9 for child link and 16 for adult link

    ReplyDelete