Monday, May 30, 2011

Ocarina of Time - Ice Cavern

Hey guys. My account has currently been down for a while, so I might not be able to post for extended periods of time. I want to remind everyone who reads this blog regularly to start following by pressing the "follow" button write under the followers section. More followers to me means I will post more than I already do and I can keep the blog going. Thanks for the support I am getting from you guys.

I want to write this post about the Ice Cavern. I haven't included it in my Temple Theories post because, technically, it is not a temple. But this cavern is actually a great mystery itself. Lets explore.


The Ice Cavern is located in Zora's Domain where the small lake is. Caverns actually form themselves, so it was not built for some spiritual reason. Ice Cavern a great source of blue fire, which can be found, other then buying it for 300 rupees. But a real mystery is how the Iron Boots got there. I think that someone hid them in the cavern, and maybe even used the cavern as a hideout. You can see how there is a hole filled with water you can go into to have a shortcut out of Ice Cavern. It was clearly built their. Maybe it was a safe haven from Ganondorf after he took over. Maybe it was a Zora, who could actually resist such cold weather, and built the platforms to hold the blue fire. My personal opinion is that is was a Zora's. But it is up to you what to believe and what not to believe.

If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding the post or blog, email me at zeldafacts@hotmail.com or comment below. I read all comments. Once again, thanks for the support to all the followers of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment