Monday, June 27, 2011

Majora's Mask - Intro

Hey guys. I completely ran out of ideas for an Ocarina of Time post, so I decided it is about time I start the Majora's Mask section. In case I do have any Ocarina of Time posts, I will put them up, and you can always find it by clicking Ocarina of Time under the "game" section at the left side of the page. But for now I'll be sticking to Majora's Mask.

Majora's Mask is one of the most mystery-filled Zelda games out there, and I will have plenty of posts for it, from the origins of the actual Majora's Mask to Link's actual purpose of leaving Hyrule. I will also be glad to help anyone who is having trouble with the game. It is probably the hardest Zelda game, in my opinion.

Remember to read next post, and I will love it if someone gives me some ideas (for Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time).  For those of you who haven't played Majora's Mask yet, make sure you do. It is very fun and perfect for gamers looking for a challenge. And remember to subscribe and follow by pressing the "join this site" button at the side before exiting this blog. Thanks for all of the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment