Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Name

Hey guys. A couple weeks back, I completely re-designed this whole site, in hopes of making it look nicer. Well now, I also changed the title from "The Legend of Zelda" to "The Hyrule Blog". It seems like a much catchier and cooler name, so I think this should stick. In case anyone has any better names, please comment them or email me your thoughts. I'm curious to know.

Unfortunately, I had to take down the poll three days early due to design changes, but the results showed that I will have a Ganon/Ganondorf post. I would also like to inform the blog followers that you can now follow me by email, which means you do not have to have a Google account. I really appreciate the support I'm getting, but I have to remind you that the more followers I have, the better I an make this blog. So remember to subscribe or to become a followers by pressing the "join this site" button. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment