Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Staff Member: ZeldaMasterfull

What is up guys! I'm ZeldaMasterfull and in this post I will briefly introduce myself. So first off I'm currently 13 years old and I live in Mexico. I have all Zelda games, I'm a Zelda fan since I was 6 years old. My first Zelda game I ever played was "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past" for the Gameboy Advance Version. I have personally no favorite Zelda game because all of them were a great adventure when I played them. I love video games and sports at the same time, I love playing soccer and basketball and in video games my favorite franchise is "The Legend of Zelda" then the "Call of Duty" franchise. Hope all of you guys enjoy this awesome website by Klink, have a nice day! If by any reason you want to contact me, be sure to talk me on Skype or YouTube!

Skype: ZeldaMasterfull
YouTube: ZeldaMasterfull

No comments:

Post a Comment