Sunday, December 4, 2011

New Staff Member: Hylian Shadow

What up you guys! I am Hylian Shadow. I am 12 years old and live in the USA, and I have been a Zelda fan since I was 4 years old. My first Zelda games were Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. I am a proud member of  Operation Moonfall, a group of people who email and contact Nintendo to try to get Majora's Mask on the 3DS. I have played all Zelda games, except for Skyward Sword and Minish Cap. I love Zelda because it is a great adventure about a boy who goes on a journey to save the world. My favorite Link is the Hero of Time Link from Ocarina of Time because he was so well-developed and he had to leave his only friends to save the world, and he also got a lot of screen time. I enjoyed playing him very much, but I wish Nintendo focused on one Link and not many Links. If you would like to contact me please use Skype (check the Staff page to find my Skype).  

No comments:

Post a Comment