Monday, December 5, 2011

Low Site Activity

Hey there guys. As you have noticed, site activity has been at an all-time low. We are writing about two decent articles a month, and we have too much updates, right? Well, let me explain a bit to you so you could understand the reasoning behind the low site activity. First of all, the YouTube channel is getting big. We have mailbags, more videos, and other great things like that, and I really want to keep it going. Of course, this site is the priority. But I am also getting loads of staff requests every week, and hoping the new staff will pick up. Unfortunately, they are not proving to be very reliable. Anyways, I am also working on getting us a domain name and completely new website builder. Once we do that, site activity will boom again! For now, I will try to have at least a post or two each week. Sound fair? I hope so. Stay following, Zelda fans!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! But if you want me answer any questions like that, you're going to have to send me a private message. Use the "Contact Us" page to get a hold of us.

    ReplyDelete