Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Staff Member: Shadow Link

Hello everyone! My name is Shadow Link and I am 17 years old. I joined The Zelda Realm because I thought it would be a great opportunity to post topics about Zelda and express my opinions about the Zelda games, I am also a friend of ZeldaMasterfull's. I am a big Zelda fan and have been since 2001, my first Zelda game I ever played was The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. I basically played that game to death. My favorite Zelda title is The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask because it was set in a parallel universe and its one of the darkest Zelda games in history. In my spare time I make videos for my YouTube channel and hang out with friends at the beach.

Skype: levi.wardrop1
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/BanjokazooieBeta

No comments:

Post a Comment